WhatIsTheMatrix.IT – Il Sito Italiano su Matrix

Home // Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - Sei qui:ForumRECYCLE BIN: TrashVideo tribute
o Registrati per creare messaggi e topic.

Video tribute

Dear fellow Matrix fans,

It's a pleasure to write to you in regards to our common interest in the Matrix film series and related media.

I've been a big fan of that movie universe since the beginning, and to this day I watch the entire saga at least 2-3 times a year, and enjoy the first film at least once every couple of weeks or so. Although I know there are still many fans like me around the globe, I've never actually had the opportunity to engage with others in the fandom, and so I unfortunately missed much of the experience others had. Perhaps for this reason, I still have hope for the story to continue in one format or another someday soon, so that I may be able to have that rush of excitement once more.

In order to somehow contribute with keeping the hope alive for others like me, I'm planning to put together a short video tribute recapping the entire story contained in films, comics, and video games, as well as recounting the history of the fan community throughout these past 19 years, and I'd like to invite everyone to participate or collaborate in the project. I intend it to be a way of letting those in charge know that we Matrix fans are still here, keeping the story alive, and waiting to see more.

If you'd like to participate in any way, even by offering feedback only, please send me a message to el_frag@hotmail.com.

I hope to hear from you all.

JPA

All "Matrix" related material is property of Village Roadshow Film Ltd. and Warner Bros. - a Time Warner Entertainment company
PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com